Friday, May 30, 2014

Cricut! Cricut! Cricut!

Whit this title I don't think I need to explain more. Most of the passionate crafters out there have heard or have one of these machines. Me, I have the cricut expression, and let me tell you, this is the best machine in the world. There is so much you can do with it, the sky is the limit. I just got these two new cartridges in the mail today, and I can't wait to start cutting with these. As you may know I'm a crafter, but also a preschool teacher, and you know the results when you combine these two traits. I can't wait to start making new resources for the upcoming school year. As soon as I start making new things I'll let you all know. For now ejnoy with me the little party I'm having for receiving these wonderful cartridges.



No comments:

Post a Comment